Webinar: Are apprenticeships the answer to getting women into tech?
Did you know that only 17% of those working in tech are female? This London Tech Week, we want to put the spotlight on the issue of women in tech. The technology sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and the opportunities for young people entering this sector are vast.
Join us at 10.30 am on Wednesday 13th June as we discuss the importance of technology in all UK businesses, and the role of apprenticeships as a pathway into business-critical IT roles.
You will learn:
• New ways you can source new up and coming tech talent in your business
• Ways you can upskill existing employees to develop their IT skills
• Ways to digitally transform your business and instil a digital-mindset in employees
We’ll be joined on the panel by:
• Clare McDonald - Business Editor at Computer Weekly
• Rachel Burnham - Portfolio Impact Manager at Blenheim Chalcot
• Harry Gooding – Director at Arch Apprentices
Fill out the form opposite to register.